March 05, 2011

volley ball


Today
i went for the sport carnival in my Uni
specifically the VolleyBall game.
heeee
of course, as the audience la.

watching from the zero knowledge
somehow, the game attracted me
Especially the way of serving ball  
the strength and the skill are equally important! 

i am so lucky to start off with the ScoreCounter
haha, although is a k leh feh
at least i m not sitting at a corner,
watching ball n "escaping" those Out-balls
keke
in fact, i quite enjoy sitting there, 
watching every sweaty expression
the teasing, the encouragement, 
the laughter, the anger, the ohm

i whispered to myself
why didnt i think of playing volleyball 
when i enrolled to the Uni few years ago.
perhaps, it is lucky to the team (for my absence)
haha

today's game,
reminded me a lot 
on the softball team 
i played in secondary school.
ouch... so miss those days.

0 comments: