March 08, 2011

FYP presentation

today is my biggie day
is the day of my final year project presentation
the mixture of feeling
of course the happy ones

Waited this day so long d
nearly a year! 
disappointment, anger and frustration had finally farewell to me

i walked into the room
with happiness more than scariness 
felt nervous only, 
when the two examiner sit in front of me

soon, 
i started off greeting the examiners and straight to my presentation. 
at the end of the presentation
only realised that i had cut my supervisor's conversation
hahaha
"She was too nervous" he said.
haha
then only he continue introducing to me the examiner
kakakaka

3 ring bounds and my presentation slides

Jing Yoong and meimei 
who had won me these cute lil bunny in genting
i treat them as my support
heeeee
so adorable
before falling into my slumber
*sms sms sms*
hurm...
that's from my dear
haha
ugly drawing but it is still so SWEEET... 
so glad to have him..weeee

thanks AHH and gorgor
without it, i cant go to school in time
because SASA broke down in the last minute

thanks shirlen, lao da, vileng, zilly n all my buddies
for giving me so much support

i smsed papa n mama
mama told me she gonna sembelih chicken d
LOL
while 
papa phoned back to tell me that tonight's dinner bill on him.
hahaha

the world is so beautiful
the sky is so blue
the day is so bright
my tuesday is so wondeful
lalalaalala

2 comments:

AmBeR said...

hhehehe... cheers... good job.. and you finally gt freedom... and time to shop till drop... wakkaka

zillY said...

woahhh....just saw my big name here wooo....wohooo